First Year: Course Programme
- Advanced Macroeconomics I
- Advanced Macroeconomics II
- Advanced Microeconomics
- Advanced Econometrics and Statistics
- One specialization course from among those offered in the doctoral programme
Second and Third Year
- Participation and presentation at the Brown Bag Workshop
- Participation and presentation at the Research Area Seminar
Throughout the years
- Regular participation at the Erich-Schneider-Seminar
- By Choice: further participation and presentation at the Research Area Seminar or further participation at the Erich-Schneider-Seminar or regular participation at the Research Area Seminar offered by the doctoral programme business administration
- Optional internship for empirical research at one of our Institutes of the Faculty or at the Kiel Institute for the World Economy, which will be compatible to the lectures
Courses are held in English.
Doctoral candidates have the opportunity to participate in the Advanced Studies Program at the Kiel Institute for the World Economy.